The ASTRID teether is made from soft silicone beads, featuring an unfinished Eco-friendly beech geo bead and two 70mm beech rings. Perfect for teething gums on babies 3 months and up and make a lovely rattle sound when shook.
All of our teethers are:
- Made exclusively by myself in my Alberta studio
- Strung on nylon cord and feature a concealed knot, tied and tested
- Come packaged in a cotton drawstring bag for storage
- Made using 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Sanded to ensure smooth edges (on wood beads and rings)
Children under the age of 3 years old should always be supervised while playing and chewing on the teether. We never recommended leaving a baby unattended, and should the integrity of the teether become compromised with proper use, please contact us immediately.
For a custom colour selection, please select 'custom' under 'colour', and leave a note at the checkout. We will be in contact to confirm your selections!