The ZEA teether is an ASTRID hybrid, and is available in every single Grace & Parker colour! The ZEA is made from medium sized soft silicone beads, featuring an unfinished Eco-friendly beech geo bead and our new 65mm beech rings. Perfect for teething gums on babies 3 months and up and make a lovely rattle sound when shook.
**Beech rings available with our Organic Beeswax polish free of charge, please leave a note when checking out if you would like this option!**
All of our teethers are:
- Made exclusively by myself in my Alberta studio
- Strung on nylon cord and feature a concealed knot, tied and tested
- Come packaged in a cotton drawstring bag for storage
- Made using 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Sanded to ensure smooth edges (on wood beads and rings)
Children under the age of 3 years old should always be supervised while playing and chewing on the teether. We never recommended leaving a baby unattended, and should the integrity of the teether become compromised with proper use, please contact us immediately.