What is your order turn around time?:
Normal order turnaround time is 10-14 business days. During peak times this turnaround time may be impacted. We will keep the FAQ up to date if this turnaround time should change. Please note that our current turnaround time is slightly longer due to the COVID19 pandemic.
How do you ship items?:
Currently, all items are shipped through Canada Post. Lettermail shipping does not include tracking, all other shipping options include tracking. Once your item has been shipped we cannot guarantee how long it would take to receive your item. Canada Post does not guarantee shipping timelines currently. All carries are experiencing delays with shipping, shipping times may be longer then expected.
Do you offer refunds?:
Do to the nature of our items we do not offer refunds. Once an order is placed it is considered final sale. Should you have an issue with an item you have received please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we would be happy to discuss options available.
What solutions do we provide?:
- Teethers and Teether Toys for babies 3 months +
- Jewellery for the modern woman. We endeavour to design pieces that aren't just practical, but are stylish and can be worn anytime. Necklaces are also great for fussy bubs while nursing and may provide a great distraction (disastrous coffee dates come to mind!!)
- Jewellery solutions for children 3 years and up. We are happy to custom design something for your little one, whether it be for a special occasion (great for birthday party gifts!), or a special situation.
What makes our products so great?:
- All of our products are handmade in Ontario, Canada
- Our 100% food grade silicone is sourced with safety in mind, and tested to contain NO harmful nasty chemicals and come with FDA approval.
- We aim to provide eco-friendly solutions and only use certified wood products such as our european beech hardwood for our beads and teething rings
- Our 100% silicone products are dishwasher/freezer safe
- Necklaces come with a plastic breakaway clasp to prevent injury
- We use super strong nylon cord with 99% of our products
- Teethers are strung with nylon and contain a special concealed knot to prevent breakage.
What else do I need to know after purchasing my new product?:
- Washing your teether/jewellery with warm soapy water and drying overnight is recommended before use. For all wood components, spot cleaning ONLY is recommended. Do not submerge wooden beads and rings for extended periods as this causes cracking and splintering.
- All of our wooden components come to you raw and untreated. We recommend treating the wood with any food grade oil such as coconut, joboba, or beeswax, as this will prolong the life of the wood.
- Our necklaces are designed to be used for children at least 3 years +, and are not a toy as they contain small parts and pose a risk of choking.
- Although our teethers are tested for their integrity, we recommend not to leave your baby unattended while in use. Should the integrity ever become compromised from the recommended use, please contact us immediately for a replacement or refund.
Any other queries or concerns can be answered by emailing us at: email@example.com or using our Contact G+P page.